Welcome to the Staffordshire Inter-Club Tennis League website. The League's season runs from 1 April until the fourth Sunday in September each year.
League tables, Registered Players, Nominated Players, Late Match Card and other rule breach data are automatically tracked and updated on the system as the season progresses. Each match card is date-stamped upon receipt and, subject to the league having a valid email address for each team's captain (as listed in the Clubs section), an automated email is sent to confirm the match result. It is, therefore, in each team captain's best interests to keep the League's administrators fully up-to-date with their current email address. All tables are automatically updated.
Please email any issues you may have via the Contact Us page.
1. Monday 11 July 2016 - Following the conceding of two walkovers, Eccleshall Ladies (Ladies' North) have been defaulted from the League.
2. Tuesday 19 April 2016 - Lea Hall (Men's Division 1 North) have reluctantly given notice of withdrawal from the League.
1. Friday 21 October 2016 - Deadline for receipt by the League of those club representatives wishing to appeal in person at the following week's Penalty Appeals Meeting.
2. Friday 21 October 2016 - Deadline for receipt by the League of any appeals for the following week's Penalty Appeals Meeting. Such appeals must be made in writing (via email or letter) and addressed to the General Secretary.
3. Wednesday 26 October 2016, 7pm - Penalty Appeals Meeting - (Oak Farm Hotel, Watling St, Cannock, Staffordshire WS11 1SB).
4. Wednesday 7 December 2016, 7.30pm - Annual General Meeting - (Chase Park Sports Centre/Cannock Hockey Club, Church Lane, Hatherton, Cannock, WS11 1RR). Any Notices of Motion must be received in writing (via email or letter addressed to the General Secretary) to arrive no later than Tuesday 15 November 2016.
|There Are No Fixtures Scheduled For Today|