Welcome to the Staffordshire Inter-Club Tennis League website. The League's season runs from 1 April until the fourth Sunday in September each year.
League tables, Registered Players, Nominated Players, Late Match Card and other rule breach data are automatically tracked and updated on the system as the season progresses. Each match card is date-stamped upon receipt and, subject to the league having a valid email address for each team's captain (as listed in the Clubs section), an automated email is sent to confirm the match result. It is, therefore, in each team captain's best interests to keep the League's administrators fully up-to-date with their current email address. All tables are automatically updated.
Please email any issues you may have via the Contact Us page.
1. Monday 29 March 2021 - Special arrangements for the 2021 season have now been finalised. Please take some time to read this document which contains important information for all clubs, together with deadlines for meeting the League's requirements.
2. Wednesday 31 March 2021 - Walton Men's C have withdrawn from Men's Div. 3 North.
3. Sunday 4 April 2021 - Lichfield Ladies' have withdrawn from Ladies' Premier 2.
4. Monday 5 April 2021 - Streetly Men's B have withdrawn from Men's Div. 1 South. As a result, with only four teams remaining in that division, teams will now play each other FOUR times (two at home and two away). Teams in that division should arrange their additional fixture dates.
5. Tuesday 6 April 2021 - Wolverhampton Men's B have withdrawn from Men's Premier 1.
6. Saturday 16 April 2021 - Albert Men's C have withdrawn from Men's Div. 4 South.
7. Friday 1 May 2021 - Florence Men's D have withdrawn from Men's Div. 3 North.
8. Saturday 12 June 2021 - Wednesbury Men's A have withdrawn from Men's Div. 3 South.
9. Sunday 25 July 2021 - David Lloyd Dudley Men's A have withdrawn from Men's Premier 1.
10. Sunday 25 July 2021 - David Lloyd Dudley Men's C have withdrawn from Men's Div. 2 South.
11. Monday 16 August 2021 - David Lloyd Dudley Men's B have withdrawn from Men's Premier 2.
12. Friday 24 September 2021 - Following the imposition of a second walkover penalty, Mumbai Men have been defaulted from Men's Division 7 South.
13. Sunday 10 October 2021 - Following the imposition of a second walkover penalty, Tettenhall Ladies' B have been defaulted from Ladies' Division 4 South.
1. The last date for completion of all fixtures is Sunday 17 October. All match cards must be received by Wednesday 27 October.
2. Friday 12 November 2021 - Deadline for receipt by the League as to those club representatives wishing to appeal (in person or via ZOOM) at the following week's Penalty Appeals Meeting. Such appeals must be made via email and addressed to the General Secretary, Maria Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Tuesday 16 November 2021, 7.15pm - Penalty Appeals Meeting - (Oak Farm Hotel, Watling St, Cannock, Staffordshire WS11 1SB).
4. Thursday 25 November 2021 - Deadline for submission of motions for consideration at the forthcoming AGM.
5. Tuesday 14 December 2021 - Deadline for receipt of confirmation from clubs as to their intention to participate in the Annual General Meeting - (to be held virtually via ZOOM only). Up to two representatives per club will be entitled to participate. The link will be sent to those who confirm attendance.
6. Thursday 16 December 2021, 7.30pm - Annual General Meeting - (to be held virtually via ZOOM only).
7. Monday 10 January 2022 - Last date for advising the League of any team withdrawals or additions for the 2022 season.
8. Tuesday 8 February 2022, 7.30pm - Fixtures Meeting - Premier & Northern Divisions - (venue to be confirmed).
9. Wednesday 16 February 2022, 7.30pm - Fixtures Meeting - Southern Divisions - (venue to be confirmed).
|There Are No Fixtures Scheduled For Today|